Lagertha was, according to legend, a viking shieldmaiden from what is now Norway, and the onetime wife of the famous viking Ragnar Lodbrok. She was a skilled amazon, who, though a maiden, had the courage of a man, and fought in front among the bravest with her hair loose over her shoulders. All-marveled at her matchless deeds, for her locks flying down her back betrayed that she was a woman."You couldn’t kill me if you tried for a hundred years."
♥ JE T’AIME ENCORE → A mix focused on various periods of history - for all the ones who used to be in love, still are and yet to be.
- We Will Never Know : Maurizio Malagnini
- Sense And Sensibility Theme : Martin Phipps
- Eternal Love : Abel Korzeniowski
- Henry Meets Anne Boleyn : Trevor Morris
- Rose Garden : Adrian Johnston
- Victoria and Albert : Ilan Eshkeri
- Liz On Top Of The World : Dario Marianelli
- Hope Theme (A Royal Affair) :Gabriel Yared
- Claire Voyant : Two Steps From Hell
- Opening The Doors : Maurizio Malagnini
- Bathing : Christopher Young
- Rainy Gazebo : Ilan Eshkeri
- Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of : Conrad Pope
- The Wedding Dress : Dario Marianelli
- The Duchess : Rachel Portman
- Letters : Abel Korzeniowski
- The Execution Ballet : Trevor Morris
Listen Here ♥
Aslaug was the daughter of Sigurd and the shieldmaiden Brynhildr, but was raised by Brynhildr’s foster father Heimer. At the deaths of Sigurd and Brynhildr, Heimer was concerned about Aslaug’s security, so he made a harp large enough to hide the girl. He then traveled as a poor harp player carrying the harp containing the girl."But I am myself."
Favourite Screen Costumes || Elizabeth’s grey gown (The White Queen 2013)
Costumes by: Nic Ede
Wherever she went, the smallfolk fawned on her, and Lady Margaery did all she could to fan their ardor. She was forever giving alms to beggars, buying hot pies off bakers’ carts, and reining up to speak to common tradesmen.